The Bemidji Senior Center will re-open on a LIMITED basis Monday, June 1st.
- Hours will be 10:00am-2:00pm Monday-Friday
- Senior Creations Gift Shop will be open 10:00am-2:00pm Monday-Friday
- There will be a limit of 2 customers and 1 clerk in the Gift Shop at one time
- ***No activities will be held for the time being***
- MASK OR FACE COVERING REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE ENTERING THE BUILDING
- Hand washing or hand sanitizing required for everyone entering the building
- Everyone must remain 6 feet apart
- Group gatherings limited to 10 people or less
- No food or drink will be served for indoor consumption (no coffee or treats!)
- Lutheran Social Services is offering “curb side pickup” for meals as well as Meals on Wheels
- High touch surfaces disinfected frequently
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath), STAY HOME and call your health care provider
The Bemidji Senior Center is committed to the health, safety, and well-being of all that enter our building. Our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan follows the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines and federal OSHA standards related to COVID-19.